Smartly supersized to cater for large scale entertaining and everyday elegance, the ‘Luna’ collective has interpreted cutting-edge design trends by renowned architects Fox Johnston for the urban sophisticate, creating a new style of architectural luxury.
Echoing the aesthetic of a five-star boutique hotel, tonal brickwork and metal cladding encase this small designer address of just four. A showcase of the absolute best, the immense interiors exude understated opulence and are punctuated by chic designer appointments. Utilising a superior selection of bespoke materials, parquetry flooring is complemented by timber veneer joinery and terrazzo terrace tiles. Floor-to-ceiling doors and windows enhance the connection to the outdoors, private gardens and terraces seamlessly convert into additional living space warmed by all-day sun.
Offering a glimpse into the future for luxury living on the Lower North Shore, all residences deliver single-level layouts with full security, secure double parking, direct internal lift access and cellaring.
Tucked away between the attractions of Cremorne Junction and the serenity of Middle Harbour, live a lifestyle of unrivalled quality, unquestionable style and undisputed convenience. Close to golf courses, tennis courts and the local café culture, travel into the city centre without passing through a single set of traffic lights.
– Single level living opening to alfresco spaces, bespoke joinery housing TV units and fireplaces
– Aspirational marble kitchens fully integrated with an array of premium appliances
– Multiple day beds are incorporated into the layouts of the upper level apartments
– Bedrooms softened by 100% New Zealand wool carpets, all with storage solutions
– Marble walls and flooring within the bathroom sanctuaries, lavish bath tubs
– Optional study, media room/2nd living space defined within some floorplans
– Cobble stones lining the driveway and basement, terrazzo tiling on the terraces
– Sleek internal timber veneer doors, panelling and customised cabinetry throughout
– Oversized aluminium doors retract to reveal landscaped terraces and gardens
– Expressive lights, brass details, ceiling fans, sheer curtains and block-out blinds
– Footsteps to bus transport, central the conveniences of Mosman and Neutral Bay
– Become a fixture within the Cremorne café scene, walk to Orpheum Cinema